Memorial, TX Pest Control Services
Located just west of downtown, Memorial, TX, is a neighborhood in Houston with a population of around 55,000 people. The streets of Memorial are lined with beautiful homes and suburban charm, so it makes sense why we get visitors from near and far. Some of these visitors, however, aren't welcome in our homes and businesses; we're talking about pests, of course. Pests are an issue in Memorial all year long, and that's why we recommend securing professional pest control services.
Here at Samson Pest and Termite Services, we protect local properties from all kinds of common invaders such as ants, cockroaches, bed bugs, termites, stinging insects, fleas, ticks, rodents, spiders, mosquitoes, and beetles. Our family owned and operated pest control company has serviced homes and businesses throughout Memorial and the greater Houston area since 2018. We are proud to be your local source for guaranteed Harris County pest control. Get in touch with us today to get started.
Residential Pest Control In Memorial
If you want to guard your Memorial home against a household infestation, you've come to the right place. The knowledgeable technicians at Samson Pest and Termite Services provide dependable residential pest control services local homeowners can count on. We offer the following:
- We offer free estimates and free inspections (except for bed bugs).
- We offer a 30-day warranty on one-time services and a free reservice warranty on quarterly services should pest problems persist between scheduled visits.
- We offer a 60-day warranty for bed bugs, a one-year warranty for rodent exclusion, and up to a three-year warranty for termites.
- We explain everything to the customers along the way, talking to them often about dealing with pests moving forward. Our use of thorough communication aims to deliver the ultimate customer satisfaction.
Commercial Pest Control In Memorial
Samson Pest and Termite Services protects local businesses against pest infestation. We've worked with facilities such as property management, restaurants, warehouses, childcare, car dealerships, and retail shops. Our process includes:
- Inspection – We do a general inspection to detect your needs and determine what areas need treatment. After that, we return to the customer with a treatment plan on a scheduled day after the quote.
- Treatment – We tailor all of our treatments to each business we work with. We offer reservices based on each commercial business's needs, usually on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Along with our basic pest solutions, we offer additional services for bait box monitoring. Give us a call today to discuss your commercial pest control needs.
How Memorial Residents Can Prevent Hornets
In order to avoid hornets on your Memorial property, it's important to be proactive in your prevention efforts. If you want to know how Memorial residents can prevent hornets, here are some tips to try out around your home:
- Keep your garden, trees and shrubs trimmed and well-maintained.
- Immediately dispose of trash and clean spills right when they happen.
- Eliminate access to food and never leave food (human and pet) outside.
- Store garbage in tightly sealed cans and cover any compost piles.
While these preventative tips can help, the truth is none of them are guaranteed to work as effectively as ongoing services from pest professionals. Call in the pros at Samson Pest and Termite Services to detect, eliminate, and prevent hornets all year long.
A Guide To Keeping Ants Out Of Your Memorial Home
An ant infestation is a real nightmare that no homeowner wants to deal with. These tiny intruders fit into the smallest openings around your home, and they can be sneaky about their entry methods. Once ants get inside your Memorial property, they can be very hard to get rid of. To help you in your ant prevention efforts, here's a quick guide to keeping ants out of your Memorial home:
- Always seal off entrances and repair cracks and crevices around the foundation.
- Clean up spills and crumbs immediately and wash dirty dishes promptly.
- Maintaining a high level of sanitation goes a long way in preventing ant activity.
- Regularly sweep and vacuum your space to keep things nice and tidy.
- Spray an ant barrier insecticide around the perimeter of your structure.
- Store food in airtight containers, and don't leave any food sources, including pet food.
Aside from prevention steps, the best source of ant control is ongoing services from pest professionals. Samson Pest and Termite Services is here to address all of your ant control and prevention needs. Call us today for guaranteed ant-free results that you can rely on all year long. We're eager to help.